By Michelle B. and Camilla S.

Friday, January 11, 2013


"I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and I've missed. I've failed over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed." - Michael Jordan

This would have to be one of my favorite quotes of all time because of the way I can connect with it. Playing sports all my life, I always looked up to athletes and even more specifically Michael Jordan. He is often known as the best basketball player of all time because of the success he had on the court. What people seem to forget are all the times he didn't succeed and failed. It is obvious by this quote that Michael did remember his failure and adversities, but even more importantly, he learned from his mistakes and they have made him a better person. I try to keep this in mind when I make mistakes. If I can learn from my mistakes, then it's not really a mistake; It is in fact making better for the future.

~Tom G. (Guest Blogger)

No comments:

Post a Comment